This is a brand new unworn 41mm Rolex Submariner reference 126613LB in Stainless steel and Yellow Rolesor, with that beautiful blue dial and Cerachrom bezel. The watch was registered on the 15th May and is nearly fully stickered and comes fully complete as you would expect with the inner/outer box, box sleeve, guarantee card, manuals, tags, full length bracelet and 5 years Rolex warranty.
Inner outer box, Box Sleeve
Rolex 5yr guarantee
All our watches come with a Watch Register certificate to validate them from being lost, stolen or involved in any fraud.
We provide a 12 months guarantee for all our watches unless specified differently. The terms and conditions of this guarantee are as follows:
1. The watch must not have been damaged by accident, misuse, neglect or unreasonable wear and tear. For unworn/new & stickered watches, if not returned in the exact same condition, 10% will be taken off the original purchase price.
2. The guarantee does not cover water ingress or scratches or damage to crystals/glasses, straps and buckles
3. In the unlikely event that a watch requires repair during the warranty period, the watch must be returned to Brothers In Time UK for the repair
4. Brothers In Time Ltd shall at all times endeavour to be fair and reasonable in assessing the cause of any fault which might occur after purchase. We offer a 14 day return policy from the receipt of the watch purchased online at the cost of the purchaser, please do contact us before any returns so that we can discuss this further.
5. We do not accept returns for watches purchased in person, however we do offer an exchange service.
We are an independent specialist focused on sourcing our products from trusted professionals domestically and from global sources. We pride our self in putting the customer and their needs first. We are strongly committed in providing a high calibre of service to all our customers and are continually adapting and changing to best serve our returning clients and customers in search of their perfect time piece.
The BrothersInTime Team
Collectors and enthusiasts with a strong passion for horology. We enjoy all aspects of horology whether that be studying or buying to add to our own collection or sourcing time pieces for our clients and customers. We are open, honest and independent and welcome all our customers with any requirements they may have. Feel free to contact us and we will endeavour to fulfill your passion.